Sunday, March 29, 2009

Top picks for your Wedding day Music

If you know anything about me, you would know what a huge music person I am. I wake up to music and go to bed to music. When it comes to weddings, I think that the music you play can make or break your event. Here is a list of some of my favorite song choices. As you can see- it is pretty eclectic.

Ceremony
Ave Maria- Beyonce
The Prayer- Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion
Watermark- Enya
The Wedding Song- Kenny G

First Dance
Unchained Melody- Sarah Mclachlan
I love you- Sarah Mclachlan
By your side- Sade
Suitcase- Joe Purdy
Baby can I hold you- Tracy Chapman
What a wonderful world- Louie Armstrong
Nothing Compares- Sinead O'Connor
The Dance- Garth Brooks
Secret Garden- Bruce Springstein
Feels like home- Chantel Jreviazuk
Fix you- Coldplay
Faithfully- Journey
I wanna love you forever- Jessica Simpson
Love song- 311
This years love- David Gray
I'll be (acoustic version)- Edwin McCain

Reception
Pour some sugar on me- Def Leopard
You shook me all night long- ACDC
Brick House- Commodores
Sexyback- Justin Timberlake
Yeah- Usher
Beautiful Day- U2
Don’t stop believing- Journey
I don’t want to loose your love tonight- Outfield
Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison
Alone- Heart
One in a million- Alyiah
Sugar- Trick Daddy
The way you move- Outkast
Scarred- Uncle Luke (edited version)
Word Up- Cameo
The way I are- Timberland
Night Moves- Bob Seger
Friends in low places- Garth Brooks
Feel like Making Love- Bad company
Cyclone- T Pain
Baby got back- Sir mix a lot
Time of your life- Greenday

Oh wow- I could go on for days.....

No comments: