Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Real Wedding Tampa, FL

I am thrilled to show you more photos from Wendee and Andrew's recent Fall wedding. I honestly could not have asked for a better couple to work with! Wendee and I have been friends for years and completely reconnected through the planning process. Everything in life really does happen for a reason because I am truly honored and grateful to call Wendee my "bride" and my friend.

Wendee and Andrew's wedding ceremony took place at Palma Ceia United Methodist Church in Tampa, FL and the reception followed at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. The entire day was absolutely flawless.....just as they deserved! Best wishes to Wendee and Andrew!!

Thank you so much to all of the amazing vendors:
Photographer: Tina Sargeant
Florist: Botanica
Cake: Chocolate Pi
Linens: Connie Duglin
DJ: DJ by CJ
Transportation: VIP Limousine
Chargers and Chiavari Chairs: Black Tie Rentals
Lighting: MMD Events

No comments: