Thursday, January 7, 2010

An artist in action

It is pretty seldom that you can see your wedding vendors "in action" before your wedding day. Well, in this case- you can! Phillip Lloyd is one of my absolute favorite photographers (and a dear friend to me). Go to his website- http://www.philliplloydphotography.com/ if you want to see what REAL wedding photography is all about. I know from personal experience just how comfortable Phillip makes you feel in front of a camera. I am the most unphotogenic/camera-shy person that any of you will ever meet-I promise. I literally RUN when I see a camera pointed at me. Phillip took the anxiety right out of me, and actually made 'having my picture taken' completely enjoyable. (See for yourself....)



This is such an important trait to look for in your wedding photographer. You want to feel comfortable, instructed, and reinforced that you are giving your photographer what he or she needs to take unbelievable photographs. Check out this short video of a true artist at work.

Phillip Lloyd Photography from Voila Cinematic on Vimeo.

This amazing video was created by Voila Cinematic- one of the best videography teams out there. Owners, Alex and Jocelyn Karaz are hands-down THE nicest couple that I have ever met and have a true passion for what they do. Check out more of their masterpieces: http://www.voilacinematic.com/.

3 comments:

Phillip Lloyd Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phillip Lloyd Photography said...

Wow Ashly! Thank you so much for the compliment! It means a lot coming from someone of your caliber. You certainly have a way with words...and personally, I like it. ;-) It's not often that someone can make a living doing what they have a passion for, I am very blessed. I am also blessed to have such a great group of friends. You all are my Tampa family...I am very thankful for that. You are an amazing person. Thank you again!
P.S. I agree, Alex and Jocelyn are 2 amazing and talented people.
Phillip

Anonymous said...

Ashly, thank you so much for the very kind words that you wrote about Alex and I! We feel so honored that you would show our work on your blog let alone say such nice things about us. We feel the same way about you!!!
It was such a pleasure shooting and putting together the film for Phillip. You are right- he is amazingly talented and just an overly cool guy. We have the utmost respect for him as both a photographer and a friend.
Again, thank you. We are truly humbled by your words:)
Jocelyn and Alex Karas