Monday, February 1, 2010

Forrest and Bethany's Wedding in Paradise Island, Bahamas

We were so thrilled to coordinate Forrest and Bethany's December wedding at the Atlantis Resort in The Bahamas. This couple came to us in the very beginning of their planning process after coming across photos of a previous wedding that we coordinated in The Bahamas. I could not have asked for a more down-to-earth couple to work with. Although we did not actually meet until just a few days before their wedding (since they live in Los Angeles), I felt like I had known them for years. I knew right off the bat that we would get along great after hearing about all of their nieces and nephews that would be taking part in their ceremony. It turned out that these were the most adorable children that I have ever seen and Forrest and Bethany were just as starry-eyed over them as I am with my nieces. I also loved how involved Forrest was throughout the entire planning process. I will never forget an email that I received from Forrest telling me that as long as he is with Beth and their families he knows that it will be a fantastic event. TRULY MOVING!

Forrest and Bethany incorporated many Eco-friendly elements and chose a "Tree of Life" theme for their ceremony and reception. In the photos below, you can see some of the ways that they incorporated this theme into their wedding. I loved the welcome bags that they provided for their guests upon arrival, which included: Bahamian punch, Bacardi Rum, Rum cakes, various snacks, water bottles, sunscreen, and a weekend itinerary.

One local vendor that I would recommend to any couple looking to wed in the Bahamas is Mathew Sweeting, who officiated Forrest and Bethany's wedding ceremony. He truly brought the celebration to life by providing insight, spirituality, and an overall caring demeanor. I cannot say enough about the "Island Preacha." I would also like to thank Brewer Photography and Videography who came through once again with such beautiful photos of the occasion. I am very excited to see the amazing video that they captured as well.

Congratulations to Forrest and Bethany on such a beautiful wedding. I wish you both the VERY best!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: