Monday, December 6, 2010

Ashly's Favorite Things (Holiday Gift Ideas)

After watching 2 entire days of "Oprah's Favorite Things" (the final one of her career...SNIFF), I was inspired to create my own list of favorite things to give or receive this Holiday Season. Some of these items are things that I currently own & LOVE, some of them are on my current wish-list, and some I plan on giving to the special people in my life. Let me get right to it.....


Spinning Birdcage Jewelry Stand from Urban Outfitters $32.
BCBG Rhinestone Cross-Body Minaudiere. Isharya 18-karat gold-plated bangles.


The Ipad....No explanation needed. I'm counting down the days until I get MINE.



Ipad Covers and Cases are THE perfect gift for any Ipad user. They come in
all different styles, colors, materials, brands, and price ranges. These
perfect pouches (above) are made by Dooney and Burke and retail for only $65.



I love ALL of these beauty products:
Stila Lip Glaze Collection, e.l.f. Eyeshadow Palette, Bumble and Bumble gift set


FOR THE MEN: Two fabulous books: 'Decoded' by Jay-Z and 'Shit my Dad says' by Justin Halpern. Both can be found at any local bookstore or online. Saks Fifth Avenue Men's Collection Grid Money Clip. Stylish yet comfy UGG slippers. And last but certainly not least is Perry Ellis RED....the most amazing cologne EVER!

I love this nostalgic Lego Camera from Urban Outfitter. It is perfect for kids of all ages.


No comments: