Thursday, March 10, 2011

Solutions Bridal: WHITE Fashion Show

Last week, Solutions Bridal Designer House hosted their WHITE fashion show at one of the hottest venues in St. Petersburg, NOVA 535. Food, drinks, and FASHION....now that's my language! I love drooling over gowns by some of the most talented couture designers in the biz, such as Kenneth Poole and Badgley Mischka. Most of the gowns truly knocked my socks off, but there was one in particular that cast a spell on me. After the show, I just HAD to try the stunning (*sparkly*) Badgley Mischka gown on for size. No, I'm not getting married, but a girl can dream can't she? HAHA!

A huge thank you to Solutions Bridal for the fabulous event and Carrie Wildes for the beautiful photos! For more photos and information on the event, check out Carrie's blog.

Yours truly, posing with Andrea McMahon of Paper Presence,
one of the most sought after invitation designers around.
I know, I know...I'm a MESS! ;)
Brook Palmer (one of my favorite "planner" friends) & Newell Fox
(owner of Solutions Bridal), getting in on the shenanigans.

No comments: