Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie

I have to share something with you all that I am currently DROOLING over. I recently learned of Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie through the wonderful world of Twitter, and was immediately blown away. This online boutique has some of the loveliest lounge-wear and accessories that I have ever seen. The patterns are simply "to die for." Plum Pretty Sugar's collection includes the perfect gift for any bride, bridesmaid, mother, friend, or (in my case) yourself! Check it out....


2 comments:

Cruise Gossip Girl said...

This would be great for the more modest client for my boudoir work! Thanks for sharing this on your blog! I adore!!!

Cruise Gossip Girl said...

This would be great for my more modest boudoir clients! So beautiful and will photograph great! Thanks for sharing. I adore!!