Monday, August 15, 2011

On that note....

I've blogged it once and I'll blog it again, I LOVE THANK YOU NOTES. I really do. I don't think clients (Brides, Grooms, Parents of Either) know how much it really means to us wedding professionals to get feedback after the wedding or event is over. It reconfirms that we achieved what we were hired to do, plus gives us an invisible little gold star that we can wear around for a while. I can honestly say that I have kept every single "Thank you note" since starting Olivier Events. They are my treasures.....that's what the box I keep them in says anyways.

I just had to share the "Thank yous" that I received from Adam and Lindsay's wedding (the most recent one on our blog). Here is what Amy, the fabulous Mother-of-the-Bride wrote:

Ashly, I'm going to miss your emails! ......I wasn't sure about hiring a wedding coordinator; I thought I could do it myself. And I could have, BUT I would have been up tight and nervous and probably would not have enjoyed myself 1/2 as much. Nor would I have found such wonderful vendors. You worked tirelessly and never ran out of patience with either of us. You offered calm, and professionalism, and fun......from our first drink at Rumba's. Thank you so much for everything. I can't wait to see us published on your blog! Feel free to use me as a reference.

From Lindsay, the BEAUTIFUL bride:

What a wedding! I could not have asked for a more perfect day. I have never felt more beautiful or lucky in my life. Thank you so much for everything you did to make it all happen. Everything came together perfectly, and absolutely exceeded my expectations. The ceremony was flawless. That reception room was like nothing I had ever seen. It was more beautiful than any editorial spread in a magazine. And we did what we wanted to do--throw a killer fun, simply gorgeous wedding.

Thank you for all of your help with every vendor, your patience with my neurotic (if funny) emails, and your ideas all along the way. Thank you for coordinating all of the last-minute details, which I know my mom would agree, was undeniably priceless. I truly enjoyed working with you. May all of your brides be as happy and as fortunate as I have been.


I can't tell you how much I appreciate the kind words from both of you!!



And of course I had to add a little animation to this post! I absolutely love this shot of Lindsay as she entered the reception space for the "big reveal." I'm pretty sure she liked it!

No comments: