Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Real Wedding: Courtney & Jason wed in Winter Haven, FL

Wedding Coordinator AND Maid-of-Honor? YEP, that was me! I cannot begin to express how honored I was to have played both roles in such a beautiful celebration. Courtney and I were roommates for over 4 years while studying at The University of South Florida and have remained best friends ever since. I couldn't have asked for a better man to have come into my best friends life, than Jason. Like Courtney, Jason had a 5 year old child from a previous relationship. It was definitely meant to be! I am so excited to share with you some of the highlights from their BIG DAY:

The fabulous team of vendors:
Church: First Baptist Church
String Quartet: Imperial Symphony
Reception venue: Lake Ashton Country Club
Florist: The Wild Hare Florist
Rentals: Signature Events
Invitations: Meg Made
Wedding Day stationery: Not from a Box
Linens: Connie Duglin Linens
DJ: A Premier Entertainment
Photography: Brewer Photo & Video, Julie Brewer


No comments: